New Build Flooring Services
First off, congratulations on this exciting time in your life! You’ve worked so hard to get here and you deserve this moment to dream and be excited about the process of building your new home! At Schmidt Custom Floors, our staff is excited for you and we fully understand the importance of helping you get it right!
At Schmidt, you will be paired up with a certified designer who understands the construction process of your builder. Our design staff are trained professionals who understand the way products go together and perform. Your designated person will help you navigate through all of the parts and pieces to take the worry out of the chance of missing a single detail.
If your builder doesn’t currently work with Schmidt as a preferred vendor, or you are building the home independently, we are always pleased to coordinate with you directly or work with your builder to aid in the selection, product delivery, and installation process.
We look forward to helping you fall in love with your new home! Before you come, budget time to look at more than just floors! We can also design your custom showers, pick out your backsplashes and select your Cabinets and Counters!
Showrooms are located in Waukesha and Madison, WI.
A Vast Selection of Products, Extensive Insight
We maintain a network of the some of the most popular and trusted product brands from suppliers we have hand selected to ensure we can provide an unmatched selection with great service and with our buying power, some of the lowest prices available.
In our showroom, you can look for ; prefinished hardwood floors, custom hardwood floors, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles, backsplashes, fire place surrounds, custom showers, laminates, luxury vinyl, carpet, custom hand-scraped hardwoods, area rugs, custom or prefinished cabinets, countertops and more!
We also do everything possible to stay informed of all new products and industry trends to make sure you have access to the most up-to-date styles on the market.
Prepare for your visit-
- Call for an appointment-
- A Showroom appointment will ensure that your team member is there to personally take care of you in our showroom.
- Bring or send in pictures of colors, style, designs you dream about for your space. This helps the designer to quickly find things to your liking.
- Bring in or send in house plans or drawings of your space if your builder hasn’t already.
- Bring in a cabinet door or picture of the color of furniture you want to coordinate your new floors with.
- Builder Team:
- Josh Bass-Builder Manager
- Andrew Sproatt-Quality Control
- Nathan Fietz- Project Manager
- Yelisa Reisner- Project admin/scheduling
- Jenna Thomas-Service Coordinator
- Nina Olson-Estimator
- Estee Mayer-Builder Sales/Designer
- Crystal March-Builder Sales/Designer
Images provided by: Kaerek Homes, Inc.