As a certified installer of Connor wood floor systems, Schmidt Athletic Floors offers wood systems to meet a wide range of needs for an array of activities, levels of play, budgets, and facility size. We are certified by the Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association (MFMA), making us the preferred installer of wood gym and athletic floors in Wisconsin.
Our wood basketball court systems are approved for use by the NCAA, and we have installed, maintained, and refurbished basketball floors for:
- The BMO Bradley Center (Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette Game Floors)
- The University of Wisconsin at Madison (Kohl Center, Field House, and Auditorium)
- The University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee (All Floors)
- Marquette University (Al McGuire Center)
- The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (2010 Final Four Game Floor for Connor Sports and Many Other Courts)
- And Many More
Fixed resilient wood floor systems combine the bounce and stabilizing benefits of anchored subfloors with the resiliency and shock absorption of floating systems. We offer a wide range of Connor fixed resilient floors, fitting an array of needs for budget, activity, facility size, level of play, and more. These systems are considered the premier choice for gym flooring systems because they offer the benefits of both fixed and floating systems with none of the drawbacks.